How to Make Baby Food Green Beans Advice for young Parents
When a baby starts to take first solid foods, it is a matter of worry for parents. The taste of the baby depends. Parents should introduce nutritious foods to their babies first. Green beans can be the first choice for babies. It will be very tasty foods which are rarely causing allergic problems. You can start it from six months of your little kid.
Green Beans Selection
Before preparing green beans, you have to select the fresh green beans first. You can pick them from different grocery stores. But it is a great problem that, there will have chemicals and toxic pesticides that don’t always remove with rinsing. So, you have to select the bright green beans which can be fresh. Though it is hard to find out the fresh green beans, you have to select the fresh beans first.
Preparing Green Beans for Cooking
- After taking green beans you have to wash them first.
- Break the beans perfectly.
- Select the pot for cooking.
- Let’s stream the beans in a steamer, stovetop, or microwave.
After the blending process, you can store the beans in the fridge in small containers separately. It will be best for you to use the storage foods after three days in the fridge and three months in the freezer.
Ingredients of the Foods
- Breast milk or formula milk or water in a specific amount. (1/4 cup-it depends on your baby need)
- Frozen or fresh green beans. It can be steamed. (11/2 cups-it depends on your food amount)
The nutritional status of this food is-
Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 1mg, Carbohydrates: 1g, Sugar: 0g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 0g, saturated fat: 0g.
Let’s introduce with some steps and important matters to prepare the bean food properly-
- If your baby eats the bean food for a couple of weeks without any problems, he/she will take the vegetable purees easily.
- You have to avoid canned green beans because there is excess sodium in these beans.
- After the blending process, the fresh green beans can have a fabulous texture.
- After rinsing properly you have to place the beans in a steamer for cooking for three to five minutes.
- Blend the green beans for blending smoothly. Add the required water.
- Around 10 months of age, they can be served the whole green beans.
- You can make a beautiful match between the puree and sweeter veggies like yogurt, fruits, and rice.
You can select fruits and vegetables like these-
- Sweet carrots
- Sweet potatoes
- You can save the green bean puree with a container for up to 3 days.
- The delicious dish can be frozen for your baby for up to three months.
The green beans can be a great choice for your baby. The tasty and colorful dish carries a full of nutrition. It carries a lot of vitamins like folate, potassium, iron, calcium, vitamin C. vitamin A, etc. The baby bean foods have rare allergic reactions. It can be started from six months old. There are different green beans for baby solid foods. Among many beans, you have to select the best beans alternatively for your baby taste.Read more